Thread Number: 17091
what is it....
[Down to Last]'s exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 281335   5/23/2008 at 00:49 (3,777 days old) by sdlee (south dakota)        

on you tube we see a man inflating what looks to be old grocery sacks on the inside of two modern front loaders. They are called litkits. what are they and what do they do?

Post# 281369 , Reply# 1   5/23/2008 at 09:31 (3,776 days old) by thomasortega (Los Angeles - CA)        


... To reduce noises and damages during transport if you loose the safety screws.

I donīt believe it really works.

Post# 281486 , Reply# 2   5/24/2008 at 05:28 (3,776 days old) by goatfarmer (South Bend, home of Champions)        

goatfarmer's profile picture
We use those in transporting aluminum in bundles to the customer. Keeps the bundles tight in the trailer, and apart from each other during transport. They DO work good. To deflate, you puncture the bag, one time use only.

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

The Discuss-o-Mat has stopped, buzzer is sounding!!!
If you would like to reply to this thread please log-in...

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy