Thread Number: 51273
parts for sale
[Down to Last]'s exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 736552   2/20/2014 at 14:44 (2,193 days old) by rippebrothers ()        

We are an appliance repair store and we are downsizing for a move. We have lots of parts to sell, brand new parts for older style appliances as well as newer style appliances. Examples of some of the things we have:

"Float switch

Manufacturer Number WD21X479

•GE Dishwasher Float Switch
•Hotpoint Dishwasher Float Switch
•Kenmore Dishwasher Float Switch
•Montgomery Wards Dishwasher Float Switch
•RCA Dishwasher Float Switch
•Replaces Part Number WD21X520
•Replaces Part Number WD21X434"

"part wh1x1951/wh1x2296 i have 2 of these for older washers"

"Switch, drain valve sensing

Manufacturer Number WD21X643

•GE Dishwasher Micro Switch
•Hotpoint Dishwasher Micro Switch
•RCA Dishwasher Micro Switch"

if your looking for anything please comment or shoot me a message. We have a ton of inventory that we would love to get rid of prior to moving our shop location! We are located in the Cincinnati, OH area, but could ship anywhere. Feel free to give us a call at 513-398-8794

Post# 736724 , Reply# 1   2/21/2014 at 05:31 (2,192 days old) by maytagmodela806 ()        

Any parts for a maytag a806 washer w/o suds saver

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

The Discuss-o-Mat has stopped, buzzer is sounding!!!
If you would like to reply to this thread please log-in...

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy