Thread Number: 75583  /  Tag: Vintage Dishwashers
Drain hose split on the KDA-5
[Down to Last]'s exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 994112   5/13/2018 at 22:16 by Ultralux88 (Denver)        

ultralux88's profile picture
What sort of unicouple or hose would fit this machine?

Post# 994132 , Reply# 1   5/14/2018 at 05:45 by Tomturbomatic (Beltsville, MD)        

Most of these were pretty generic. The major difference was the type of faucet adapter, narrow or wide nipple, but that is easily changeable on the faucet. I would imagine that there is a WP version available at an appliance parts store. The ones I've seen have a screw fitting for the fill hose and a clamp fitting for the drain hose where the two hoses connect to the machine underneath. 

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

The Discuss-o-Mat has stopped, buzzer is sounding!!!
If you would like to reply to this thread please log-in...

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy