Thread Number: 77949  /  Tag: Ranges, Stoves, Ovens
GE Calrod Units now called Sensi-Temp Technology
[Down to Last]'s exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 1019701   1/1/2019 at 13:12 (553 days old) by fan-of-fans (Florida)        

I remember last time I looked at ranges, on the GEs the elements have more spirals than others it seemed like Frigidaire or Whirlpool. But I just noticed in pictures of the new stoves, they did away with the Calrod logo in the center and now it has the sensor and says Sensi-Temp Technology. I didn't realize someone already mentioned that in the coil thread.

But with the GE are they still genuine Calrod or were they not really Calrod elements before but just had the name on them?

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

The Discuss-o-Mat has stopped, buzzer is sounding!!!
If you would like to reply to this thread please log-in...

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy