Thread Number: 94095
/ Tag: Modern Dishwashers
Kenmore Dishwasher Continued...
|[Down to Last]|
|Post# 1187940   8/18/2023 at 21:06 by GELaundry4ever (Nacogdoches, TX, USA)  || |
Hello everyone, I am enjoying my Kenmore dishwasher model# 630.13902011, serial# 900552770. I have pressing questions about it.
1. Why does the pump change speeds even when it seems both arms run at the same time?
2. Where are the turbo jets in this dishwasher when there seems to be none despite the turbo clean option?
3. Why does it seem to run at low pressure on some parts of the cycle but high pressure during others like the main wash?
4. How can I tell which arm is running despite it sounding like both are running?
5. Where was this dishwasher made?
6. Which cycles run the pump at full speed at all times?
7. How can I be sure that there are jets for the turbo clean option? Do they run longer or do they just run at certain intervals?
I'd like to know more about the technical aspects of this machine. I still use it. I'm unloading it right now. I will say it does a great job with the Cascade products I use.
|Post# 1188007 , Reply# 1   8/19/2023 at 21:45 by GELaundry4ever (Nacogdoches, TX, USA)  || |
So what does the TurboClean option do on this dishwasher? I do not see any turbo jets, so I assume it adds longer time for high pressure spray, raise the temperature during the main wash, or both. I do not see any special turbo clean jets in the back or bottom of the tub.
|Post# 1188137 , Reply# 2   8/21/2023 at 21:32 by GELaundry4ever (Nacogdoches, TX, USA)  || |
I wish I had pictures of my dishwasher to post. However, I checked in mine and it doesn't appear to have any turbo clean jets anywhere.
So why is the turbo clean wash option there on the control panel? What does it do exactly to tackle tough loads on the bottom rack? As far as I've observed, it runs the pump at full speed whether it is selected or not.