Thread Number: 50052
Agi-tamer tool Want to buy AT-2 AGT-2
[Down to Last]'s exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items --- [As an eBay Partner, eBay may compensate if you make a purchase using any link to eBay on this page]
Post# 722733   12/23/2013 at 15:21 (3,775 days old) by luiz09 ()        

I am looking to buy a tool called an agi-tamer. It is an old tool used to remove stuck agitators from GE washers. It is used by placing it on the bottom of the agitator then filling the tool with water until the agitator pops off. I used to have one but it recently busted. I have looked everywhere but no one has it in stock. I really need to buy one. If any one has an old working Agi-tamer and is interested in selling it please contact me. Or if any one knows of a place where it is in stock please let me know. I am willing to pay a good price for the tool! $150 or put a price. I really want to buy one. My e-mail is Thank You!


Post# 722734 , Reply# 1   12/23/2013 at 15:48 (3,775 days old) by goatfarmer (South Bend, home of Champions)        

goatfarmer's profile picture

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

The Discuss-o-Mat has stopped, buzzer is sounding!!!
If you would like to reply to this thread please log-in...

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy