Thread Number: 809
appliance tool
[Down to Last]'s exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items --- [As an eBay Partner, eBay may compensate if you make a purchase using any link to eBay on this page]
Post# 51476   12/20/2004 at 21:54 (7,053 days old) by bpetersxx (laf in on the banks of the Wabash River)        

bpetersxx's profile picture
Is this used on a vintage frigidaire washer

Sorry if this is on the wrong forum

Robert please correct name or forum place for this

CLICK HERE TO GO TO bpetersxx's LINK on eBay

Post# 51477 , Reply# 1   12/20/2004 at 22:09 (7,053 days old) by Unimatic1140 (Minneapolis)        

unimatic1140's profile picture
Hi Pete, I have no idea what that tool is for, obviously something appliance related. Anyone in Applianceville know?

Post# 51480 , Reply# 2   12/20/2004 at 22:28 (7,053 days old) by tolivac (greenville nc)        

The device looks like some sort of wheel,bearing, or gear puller.

Post# 51492 , Reply# 3   12/21/2004 at 01:18 (7,053 days old) by fixerman ()        

Looks like a fan hub puller sometimes used on AC fan motors.

Post# 51493 , Reply# 4   12/21/2004 at 01:36 (7,053 days old) by fixerman ()        

In an old Robinair Book it is listed as a Frigidaire special tool "required for removing the inner tub support from the tapered tub shaft without damaging the components".

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

The Discuss-o-Mat has stopped, buzzer is sounding!!!
If you would like to reply to this thread please log-in...

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy